Civil Forms

Due to the vast array of different types of civil cases, the Clerk's Office does not carry any blank forms to begin cases for pro se litigants. The exception being Civil Protection Orders.
Additional information about forms may be found in the Law Library, The Bellingham Public Library, or by consulting an attorney


The Clerk's Office does not carry any paperwork for landlords who are attempting to evict a tenant. Any Limited Liability Company (LLC), even single-member LLCs, must be represented by an attorney. 
If a you are the owner of the property (and do not have an LLC) and wish to handle an eviction pro se, eviction packets are available for purchase from:

Copy Source
1122 N. State Street
Bellingham, WA 98225