HIV Testing and Counseling
The HIV/AIDS Program
provides testing by appointment. Call for more information
or to schedule an appointment: (360) 676-4593
/ AIDS Services
- HIV antibody counseling and testing
- Referral to community services
- Partner notification
- Information and referral
- Syringe Services Program
Web Content Notice
This web site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV infection is spread primarily through sexual practices, or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this web site.
HIV Testing at Whatcom County Health Department is available for:
- Men who have sex with men (MSM)
- Intravenous drug users (IDU)
- Men who have sex with men who use intravenous drugs (MSM/IDU)
- Heterosexuals with high risk sexual practices
Please call (360) 676-4593 to schedule an appointment.
Classes on HIV/AIDS for work
See Washington State Department of Health for a list of class locations.
For more information about HIV/AIDS:
Whatcom County Health
1500 North State Street
Bellingham, WA 98225